The 7th International Conference on Phonology and Morphology
- Learnability in Phonetics, Phonology, and Morphology -
Submission GuidelinesAll papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Submissions are restricted to one individual and one joint abstract per author, or two joint abstracts per author.
Abstracts should be maximally 1 page, 12pt, with an extra page for references, tables and figures (inPDF). DO NOT include your name or affiliation in your abstract.
In the abstract, please indicate the following:
- The type of the presentation you prefer (oral, poster, oral or poster)
- The language of presentation (English or Korean)
- Abstract submission deadline:
- Notification of acceptance:
- Revised abstract due:
List of Topics
VenueThe conference will be held in Seoul National University (Seoul, South Korea)
ContactAll questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
submission page: https://easychair.org/co
conference homepage: http://sites.google.