CALL FOR PAPERS
The 15th (2013) Harvard Biennial International Symposium
on Korean Linguistics (Harvard ISOKL-2013)
August 2~4 (Friday through Sunday), 2013
at Harvard University
· Korean Phonetics and Phonology · Korean Morphology
· Korean Syntax · Korean Semantics
· Korean Pragmatics · Korean Acquisition
· Korean Discourse Analysis · Korean Historical Linguistics
· Korean Computational Linguistics · Korean Lexicography
· Any other subjects related to Korean Linguistics
Joan Maling (Brandeis University)
Young-mee Yu Cho (Rutgers University)
All papers are allotted 20 minutes for presentation followed by a 10-minute discussion.
Send the files (.doc and .pdf) of your abstract (2 pages including everything) to BOTH firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by March 31, 2013. On a separate page, give your name, paper title, affiliation, e-mail address, telephone number (Home, Office, and mobile number), and mailing address.
Abstracts will be reviewed by readers and the authors will be notified with
the results by April 30, 2013. The program will be mailed by June 30, 2013. Selected papers from the symposium will be published in Harvard Studies in Korean Linguistics XV.
The Harvard ISOKL-2013 Committee